Washington DC, USA Strategic Leadership Conference
June 11-13, 2017
Join our Group of Delegates to participate in this International Event
The best time to apply and attend the Washington Strategic Leadership Conference and Improve your leadership skills and develop sustainable competitive strategies
Or call us at 0092 51 8431057, 0300 5567805 or send email on email@example.com
Training and Development Network invites you to be the Part of TDN International delegation to attend USA Strategic Leadership Conference January 15-17, 2017 that is going to be held at Washington, DC – Greenbelt. The participants from public and private sectors NGOs, university communities, company executives, state and national political office holders, and businessmen/women worldwide can attend this event, we invite interested business and academic professionals to attend. Don’t miss the chance of attending Washington Strategic Leadership conference and gain the knowledge gained from this conference to advance your organizations’ strategic goals for competitive advantage.
If you are interested to visit USA and attend this conference and meet with the professionals world-wide, register with us and we will apply for B1/B2 visas (business/pleasure category) VISA for candidates. Many successful participants visit to the conference and then spend a week or two thereafter (in Washington or other cities) for holiday.
Please be informed that the whole process takes mostly 2 Months after getting registered with TDN International delegation so register at your earliest to avoid delay in process and get the discounted rates benefit.
The Delegation Registration fee must be submitted along with your CV and valid copy of passport.
Early Bird registration rates will be increased after March 10, 2017
The registration deadline is April 1, 2017
Registration package includes:
• Conference Registration
• Admission to all sessions
• Morning and evening coffee/tea Lunch
• TDN Delegation Facilitation: Facilitation for individuals and organizations for the conference registration and all the logistic arrangement
• VISA Facilitation
• Each participant will receive a free hard copy of the presentation manual. Full color digital edition (with embedded videos) is available for purchased online
The conference attracts large number of audience through out the world, the participants came from United States, Saudi Arabia, UK, Nigeria, Ghana, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Tanzania, and other nations of South America, Asia, Africa, and Europe at our recently concluded Washington strategic leadership conference.
Benefits of attending Conference Educational Sessions:
The goal of the sessions is to help organizational leaders in scanning their economic regions to determine the strength of their competitions and design the required strategies for vertical or horizontal expansions. This will also help leaders focus on their respective markets, while reviewing the appropriate business level strategies that could better advance their goals such as focused-differentiation or broad-differentiation strategies.
• Research presentations on strategic decision making processes.
• Analysis of various business policies by university professors.
• Effectiveness of peer mentoring (in for-profit and not-for-profit organizations), a research by team of professors from Strayer University in the US, and many others.
• Use of decision matrices in documenting critical decision analysis.
• Creating product roadmap that documents high-level release milestones and features for the clients across multiple years.
• Stirring strategic leadership objectives towards achieving innovation for development of sustainable competitive advantages.
• Facilitating sessions to capture the clients’ short-term and long-term strategic vision.
• Business ethics: This helps leaders build better knowledge about various schools of thought on ethical principles and ethical leadership. Presentations will be on accounting ethics, general business ethics, and ethical leadership. Participants will learn various approaches to resolving ethical dilemmas in workplace and in business decisions.
• SWOT Analysis : The focus will be on analyzing strengths and weaknesses of both small and large businesses with examples drawn from developed and developing economies.
• Consultation on sustainable competitive Strategies
• Free 12-month consultation on sustainable competitive strategies to all registered participants. These benefits will improve leadership effectiveness and participants’ abilities to focus on measurable outcomes in their respective industries
The total expense of the Trip can be confirmed that covers delegation registration, conference admission and VISA facilitation, VISA Processing fee of embassy, accommodation, air fare for round trip.
For registration email on firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +92-51-8431057 or +92-300-5567805
Training and Development Network
House 624, Street 95, I-8/4 Islamabad Pakistan