Duration: 3 nights 4 days
Cost 12,800 per person
Day 0 & 1:
Departure for Kalam at 8 PM Night
Short stay at Kalar Kahar
Arrival at Mangora 9 Hour drive
Arrival at Behrain 2 hour Drive
Departure for Kalam
Kalam Arrival and hotel Transfer (3 to 4 hour drive)
(Breakfast & Dinner for day1)
Visit of Ushu Forest / Mahondad Lake
Back to Hotel in evening
(Breakfast & Dinner)
Back to Mangora
visit of Malam Jabba
Hotel transfer at Fiza ghat
Hotel option Rock city
Dinner at local restaurant (chappal Kabab and afghani nan)
(Breakfast & Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel
Departure for Lahore
Visit of White Palace at marghzar
Continue travelling to Lahore
Arrival at Lahore by mid night
Menu items are subject to availability
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
LIST OF PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
– Pea Cap
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
-Sandals / Chapples
– Personal Cloths
– Bed Sheet
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment could be made by hand by the participants or you can deposit the registration charges directly into the bank account.
In case of depositing in the bank account the details:
Account title: Royal Tourism Pakistan
Account Number: 0932218124745
Bank Name: United Bank Limited (UBL)
Branch : Bahadarabad, Karachi Branch( Br Code 0932)
On adventure of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Mohsin Ali Shah
+92 300 8989525
+92 300 0364456
Royal Tourism Pakistan