People always look towards their leaders for direction, these leaders need to give them vision and mission and also need to motivate, coach, and inspire them to work strategically for the achievement of the goals. Here SEHAR comes forward with the believe that every group leader/executive should have idea of Strategic Leadership. SEHAR’s Strategic Leadership Workshop will provide leaders with the skills and tools they need for successfully strategic planning and implementation that shape their world, allowing them to become architects of the future within their area of work for societal change. The workshop helps social leaders to see the big picture and find new ways for their team to contribute maximum value over the long run.
• Understand what is Social Leadership
• Understand the role and responsibilities of strategic leadership
• Understand the underlying skill sets that enable strategic leadership
• Select the most effective approaches when framing strategic decisions
• Think strategically and systemically as you plan organizational change
• Manage the critical factors that drive the success and failure of programs strategies
• Anticipate the longer term impact of strategic initiatives
This workshop is designed for potential Group Leaders, Community Leaders/initiators and Top Management and Executive Members of Social Organizations who have part in Strategic Decisions of Organization.
Venue will be announce soon.
Registration is open now.
Registration Charges Rs 500/- (Including Certificate and Refreshment)
Option 1. Bank Transfer:
Account Title: Muhammad Arshad Warsi
Account No. 0061-0081-004460-01-0
Option 2. Please contact with our University Ambassadors
You have to email us your payment receipt.
For queries, email at email@example.com (with Concerned Subject) or call to SEHAR 0333-5258448
Invite whom you care for, Stay Connected.