Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/dailyevents/public_html/wp-content/plugins/spider-facebook/spider-facebook.php on line 466
The Travellers invites you on an exciting three (3) days trip to the Ski Festival at Malam Jabba in Swat Valley starting March 4th, 2016. Join us on such an overwhelming experience and learn to ski.
Malam Jabba is a Hill Station in the Karakoram mountain range nearly 40 km from Saidu Sharif in Swat Valley, Khyber Pakhtunkhuwa, Pakistan. It is 314 km from Islamabad and 51 km from Saidu Sharif Airport.
Malam Jabba is home to the only ski resort in Pakistan.
The strategic location of Malam Jabba makes it convenient for tourists to access other tourist destinations such as:
Mingora (the white palace, museum and orchard farms).
Kabal (golf course)
Miandam (for its scenic beauty & surrounding peaks)
Kalam (for Trout fishing).
No of Days: 3
Weather Condition: Cold
Level: – Beginner / Easy
– VIP Transportation
– Quality Accommodation
– Food (3 meals per day)
– Areas to cover: Saidu Shareef, Swat, Malam Jabba)
– Ski Equipment and Training
– Swat Museum
All for Rs. 9,300/- per person
– Departure at 12 AM
– Breakfast in Mardan
– Arrival at Saidu Shareef
– Buffett Dinner and Overnight Stay at Hotel
– Buffet Breakfast at 6:00 AM
– Arrival at Malam Jabba at 9:00 AM (Full Day Skiing and Lunch at Malam Jabba) (Skiing Equipment & Guidelines would be provided by our guides.)
– Departure from Malam Jabba at 5:00 PM
– Buffett Dinner, Bonfire and Overnight Stay at Hotel
– Buffett Breakfast at 7:00 AM
– Visit of nearby places in Swat Valley (Swat Museum, Murgzar etc)
– Departure for Lahore at 10:00 AM
– Lunch at Hassan Abdal
– Arrival at Lahore at 10:00 PM
Services not included
– Medication, evacuation and rescue etc.
– Beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
– Extra expenses due to road blocks or other reason.
– Anything not mentioned above.
**Organizers have the right to alter the itinerary considering any favorable circumstances.
Travel essentials and rest of the details will be shared once registered
For more details and registration, contact
0321 – 7033 977
0334 – 9921 285
Discover the World!