Training and Development Network offers two days Trainingon“Training of Master Trainer”at Training and Jungary 26-27,2017Development Network, House 624, Street 95, I-8/4 Islamabad Pakistan.
Overview – Why this training?
Training of Master Trainer is a form of Training imparted to individualswith a view to prepare them for their future role as a trainer. This isa process which aims to develop one’s capabilities and capacities of
Importing training to others as a skilled.By Developing people’s skills, increasing their knowledge and
Positivity influencing their attitude, trainers can contribute toIndividual’s self-esteem and collective effectiveness in the Organization.
Who should attend?
This program is ideal for new trainers or experienced trainers who have nothad formal education in training. It is also for those trainers who need refresher to improve their classroom techniques.
How you and your organization benefit learning objectives?
• Describe the training cycle.
• Identify and determine the need for training-What, Who and How.
• Design participant oriented learning material and exercise.
• Apply adult learning concepts and develop supportive climates.
• Prepare properly for a training session, and prepare participants to foster learning.
• Address challenging participants and behaviors.
• Present and facilitate a training program, including use of audio visuals and handouts
• Identify the five level of evaluation
• Defining learning and training the characteristics of adult learning style.
• Learning needs analysis – the learning management cycle: from need analysis to evaluation.
• Get started as trainer: coaching, managing a group of learners.
• Knowledge sharing techniques
• Facilitation skills
• Action oriented learner centered training
• Writing your own “Trainer’s Manual”
• Participatory instructional design
• The different phases of evaluatio
For all professional participants: Full Fee
Individuals/Self: 40% Discount
Students: 50% Discount
Early Bird: 10% Discount
03 or more than Participant: 20% discount on Each Participants
The Package will cover:
• Training Facilitation during training days
• Resource Person facilitation
• Training stationary
• Training reference material handouts for the participants
• Lunch and tea during training days
• Certificates of the training by Training and Development Network
Depending upon the total number of participants’ quota exceeds, the participants will registered on first come first serve basis.
For further detailed Information about training fee, training contents, venue confirmation, discount or packages contact Training Department email@example.com dial +92-51-8431057 or +92-300-5567805