Overview – Why this training?
The Triple Constraint or Project Management Triangle shows how scope, time and cost all affect project quality. Gaining an understanding of this relationship will help you improve project quality, increase the likelihood of project success, and help you deliver more projects on-time and within budget.
This course will give you a fundamental understanding of how to manage a project with proven concepts, tools, templates and best practices. Starting from the beginning, you will first learn to properly define a project, and then move into understanding the different project methodologies and Iterative project management. Designed for both people new to the project management role, as well as seasoned PMs, hands-on group exercises will encourage collaboration between these different experience levels furthering the learning experience through peer collaboration.
1. What is a Project?
2. The Process Groups
3. The Project Management Life Cycle
4. The Triple Constraints Triangle
5. Project Manager Skills
6. The Project Life Cycle
7. Different Project Methodologies
8. Writing a project Management documents
9. How to make a planning
10. How to use project Faces
11. Controlling a project and risk assessment
12. Working within time and budget frames
14. Project Management Tools
15. Working in teams
• Practical Demonstration
• Group Work
• Questions and Answers Session
Fee & Registration
3 or more than Participant: 20% discount on Each Participants
The Package will cover:
• Training Facilitation during training days
• Resource Person facilitation
• Training stationary
• Training reference material handouts for the participants
• Lunch and tea during training days
• Certificates of the training by Training and Development Network
Depending upon the total number of participants’ quota exceeds, the participants will registered on first come first serve basis.
For further detailed Information about training fee, training contents, venue confirmation, discount or packages contact Training Department email@example.com dial +92-51-8431057 or +92-300-5567805