Enjoy your weekend at most beautiful coastline with Karachi Travellers Group. Yes! we are going to pitch our camps at most peaceful Kund Malir beach to spend night.
Observe crystal clear beach of Kund Malir situated on beautiful Makran coastal Highway (Balochistan). Not only beach, but you will also get a chance to visit natural rock formations at Buzi Pass of Hingol National Park and Mud Volcanoes of Balochistan.
Duration: 2 Days.
Start Date: Saturday, 25th Febraury, 2017
End Date: Sunday, 26th Febraury, 2017
Last Date for Registration – 18th Febraury, 2017
• The Beautiful Kund Malir Beach
• Night stay at Kund Malir Beach
• BBQ, Bone fire, Camping at beachside
• Music & Fun activites at beachside
• Mini Buzi pass
• Princess of Hope
• Sphinx of Balochistan
• Mud Volconoes of Balochistan
Who can join:
Individuals, Group of friends, families. Ideal for photographers.
Tour Cost: Rs. 5,000 per person.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting Full payment in advance.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/By hand
60 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 week of expedition.
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 3 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 2 days of expedition.
• Meet up at 08:30 am Rendezvous Point
• Departure from Karachi at 09:00 am Sharp
• Reach and Lunch at Kund Malir Beach
• Free time for beach activities
• Evening tea
• Camping setup activity
• Live BBQ arrangements, BBQ dinner
• Bonefire and Music activity
• Night Stay in camps at beachside
• Breakfast at Kund Malir Beach 7:30 am
• Departure from Kund Malir Beach 8:30 am
• Scenic drive through Hingol National Park
• Visit of Mini Buzi Pass, Princess of Hope
• Departure for Mud Volcanoes
• Reach Mud Volcanoes 1:00 pm / 1 hour expedition time
• Late lunch at Winder around 3:00 pm
• Departure for Karachi
• Arrival Karachi 7:00 pm
Airconditioned Transport Karachi to Karachi
2 lunch 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
Mineral water/ Soft drink/ Evening tea.
Camps/Sleeping bags/sleeping mattress
Bone fire arrangements
Basic first aid kit.
Things to remember:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents nor loss of any valuable item.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 05 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.