Training and Development Network offers two days Training on Monitoring and Evaluation training from 25-26 Nov 2016 at Training and Development Network, House 624, Street 95, I-8/4 Islamabad Pakistan.
Overview – Why this training?
Monitoring and Evaluation are essential of activities for any project or programmed, which improve the effectiveness of any project. Monitoring is an ongoing activity during a project, which provides useful feedback to the organizers. An evaluation is a one-time event, usually at the end of a project, which looks at how well a project has been executed. Monitoring ad evaluation tells an organization whether it is doing the right thing in the right way. Careful monitoring of progress against targets allows timely changes to be made to maximum impact. Evaluation ensures accountability to all parties concerned, and allows learning to be carried through to future intervention.
Who should attend?
Middle and senior level project managers
M & E officers
Community leaders and volunteers
How you and your organization benefit learning objectives?
• Describe the new framework for monitoring and evaluation for results and what has changed?
• Develop tools for participatory monitoring and evaluation, framework and identify the methods for data collection.
• Develop logical framework matrix and steps involved in it
• Important tips for writing the impact based donor report.
• Clarify the tools used in monitoring and evaluation
• Design plan of monitoring and evaluation.
• Evaluate programs to check if the outcomes ad goals are being met.
• Develop and select appropriate indicators for measuring programs output,
• Outcomes and impact
• Monitoring and evaluation setting the basics
• Objectives of M & E
• Participatory monitoring and evaluation
• Steps of PM & E Process
• Tools for PM & E
• Data collection methods
• Qualitative and Quantitative data collection
• Triangulation and evaluation data
• Using monitoring and evaluation data
• M & E Plan – Essentials of monitoring and evaluation,
• Step for the development of logical framework
• Problem Analysis
• Objective Analysis
• Stakeholders Analysis
• Risk Analysis
• Designing Analysis
• Differences between the logical models and logical frameworks Meal Tips for impactful donor report
• Indicators and outcome monitoring Goal, Outcomes, outputs and activities and indicators Log frame and logical framework
Fee & Registration
For all professional participants: Full Fee
Individuals/Self: 40% Discount
Students: 50% Discount
Early Bird: 10% Discount
03 or more than Participant: 20% discount on Each Paticipant
The Package will cover:
• Training Facilitation during training days
• Resource Person facilitation
• Training stationary
• Training reference material handouts for the participants
• Lunch and tea during training days
• Certificates of the training by Training and Development Network
Depending upon the total number of participants’ quota exceeds, the participants will registered on first come first serve basis.
For further detailed Information about training fee, training contents, venue confirmation, discount or packages contact Training Department email@example.com dial +92-51-8431057 or +92-300-5567805