Math’s genius is a competition that will Test your skills in trigonometry, integration, derivation, graphs and basic mathematics. The competition is designed to evaluate conceptual knowledge, basic understanding and logical interpretation ability of students.
Rules & Regulations:
1) There will be two rounds in competition.
2) First round Around 50 mcq’s and the duration time is 25 mints.
3) Then we have 30 mints break.
4) In second round includes 50 mcq’s plus 10 questions and the duration time will be of 50 mints.
5) There will be no negative marking.
6) An OMR (optical mark reader) Answer sheet will be provided to the candidates to mark the answers.
7) After the examination, the candidates would have to return both the Question booklet and the OMR Answer sheet to the invigilator.
8) Message will be sent to winning team’s heads only.
9) The overall time of the Competition is around 2 hours.
10) In second round, Calculator will be allowed.
11) There will be maximum two members in each team.
Rs.500 per team, Maximum of 2 members are allowed per team
1st Position: Exclusive Prize
2nd Position: Exclusive Prize