Training and Development Network offers two days Training on Managerial and Administration Skills from 23-24 Nov, 2016 at Training and Development Network, House 624, Street 95, I-8/4 Islamabad Pakistan.
Overview – Why this training?
Research has proved that the single most important factor that determines an employee’s performance is dependent on the way he or she is managed by his/her immediate manager or supervisor. Getting the best out of people is an art as well as a science. Do consider either attending this workshop yourself or nominating your valued executives who can benefit from this workshop, professionally as well as personally
To equip participants with effective managing tools to motivate and facilitate their teams. Prime areas of focus include Management Functions, Setting SMART Goals, Coaching and Leadership, Motivation and Time Management.
Management Functions and Challenges
• How managers differ from non-managerial employees
• What Is Management?
• Explain why efficiency and effectiveness are important to management
• What Do Managers Do?
• Describe the four functions of management
• Describe Katz’s three essential managerial skills and how the importance of these skills changes depending on managerial level
Setting Effective Goals and Action Plans
• What are Goals and why do we need them?
• Understand the relation between strategic and operational goals
• Identify the importance of Goals in planning process
• Setting SMART goals
• Converting Goals to action plans
• What is coaching and how does it work?
• What makes a good Coach?
• Giving Performance feedback
• Using questioning techniques to improve poor performance
Being a Situational Leader
• Develop your leadership style to gain commitment from your employees
• Match your leadership style to the employee’s developmental needs and the task at hand
• Self-Assessment: what is your dominant leadership style and how flexible you are
Motivating your Staff
• Define motivation and explain its importance in the workplace
• Explain what motivates people
• Satisfying people needs in order to motivate them
• Job enrichment: Redesigning the jobs to make them more interesting
Managing your Time
• What is time management
• How to overcome time wasters
• The dilemma of urgent or important
• Understanding the four quadrants of time management
• Living in the quadrant of Quality
• The time management checklist
• Words from the Wise
• Lessons Learned
• Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
Fee & Registration
For all professional participants: Full Fee
Individuals/Self: 40% Discount
Students: 50% Discount
Early Bird: 10% Discount
03 or more than Participant: 20% discount on Each Participants
The Package will cover:
• Training Facilitation during training days
• Resource Person facilitation
• Training stationary
• Training reference material handouts for the participants
• Lunch and tea during training days
• Certificates of the training by Training and Development Network
Depending upon the total number of participants’ quota exceeds, the participants will registered on first come first serve basis.
For further detailed Information about training fee, training contents, venue confirmation, discount or packages contact Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +92-51-8431057 or +92-300-5567805