Join THE JOSH TOURS for another adventorous tour.
Gwadar is a port city on the southwestern coast of Pakistan’s Balochistan province where the Arabian Sea meets the Persian Gulf just outside the Strait of Hormuz near key shipping routes in and out of the Persian Gulf. Under development as a free trade port, it is the district headquarters of Gwadar District.
ONLY 20 SEATS (1ST COME 1ST SERVE)
January 27, 28 & 29 2017 (Fri, Sat & Sun)
Booking Deadline: Three Days before the event
700 Kms from Karachi via Makran Coastal Highway
About 9 hrs Drive from Karachi
THE TRIP IS GOOD FOR?
* Families & Kids
* Corporate Groups
* Photographers & Explorers
* Adventure Enthusiasts
For Photographers: This place is a heaven for landscape, wildlife & astral photography. We’ll have some seasoned photographers with us on the trip to provide you free instructions and help you hone your landscape & nature photography skills !!
ITINERARY / DETAILS:
01:00 AM: Meet Up in Karachi
01:30 AM: Departure from Karachi
06:00 AM: Breakfast at Ormara
-: Departure to Princess of Hope
-: Departure to Ormara
-: Arrival at Ormara
-: Departure to Gwadar | sightseeing at Beaches
-: Arrival at Gwadar & Lunch
-: Free Time
-: Bazar Visit & Surrounding
09:00 PM: Dinner
Night Stay at Hotel
08:00 AM: Breakfast at Hotel
-: Departure from Gwadar
-: Princess of Hope
-: Lunch at Agore
-: Departure For Karachi
-: Tea at Winder
10:00 PM: Arrival Back in Karachi
PACKAGE & PRICING
Rs. 8,500 / head
Group Discount Open
AC Transport from Karachi to Back (2-Way)
Accommodation at Gawadar (4 per Room )
Drinks, Tea & Refreshments
List of Personal Equipment :
– Pea Cap
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots | Durable Joggers
-Sandals | Chapples
– Personal Clothes
– 100% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 2 Days Before Event
|Terms & Condition|
Before requesting to register for “5 Days Tour to Neelam Valley | Heaven on Earth” with us, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from TJT.
I further understand that on adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account #: 1234-1234-211275376
Branch Code # 1234
Account Title: Hammad Shakil
Bank Name: UBL Al Rehman Brand I.I Chandrigar Road.
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whtsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR just sms.