Online Registration Form: (Click the Link Below)
Abdul Waheed Gillani, Accomplished, skilled and certified IT Trainer with diverse knowledge of organizing training sessions for technical professionals. He involved in Training, coaching and consulting for more than 8 Years in IT Industry, during his career, he trained 1400 plus students so far. He has extensive experience with making presentations, giving assessments and identifying IT training needs. Highly motivated trainer with experience in training small and Group across diverse industries. Proven success in leveraging educational theories and methodologies to design, develop and deliver successful training programs.
Possess extensive knowledge of course development, instructional design, and resource coordination.
Proficient in delivering effective classroom training sessions.
Highly skilled in creating user guides and troubleshooting technical manuals.
Possess excellent presentation and teaching skills.
Ability to develop and lead technical training program sessions.
Ability to generate technical concepts in a clear and precise manner.
Sound knowledge of appropriate skills.
Developed new IT training courses based on client requirements.
Conducted training workshops and seminars as needed.
Evaluated and recommended improvements to existing training materials.
Delivered both on-site and remote training sessions.
Conducted induction programs for new employees.
In-depth knowledge of WordPress.
Knowledge of programming languages like C, C++.
Experienced Graphic Artist well versed with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In-Design, CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator.
Effectively managed video from storyboards and script to post-production and final delivery formats.�
Proficiency in AutoCAD & 3D max.
Proficient in Microsoft Office including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access).
Experience with QuickBooks, Peachtree, Tally, Sage-50 and with maintaining office budget and Financials.
Digital marketing skills including (Digital Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing & SEO, Brand and Identity Management)
AutoDesk 2D & 3D Workshop
Civil, Architectural, Mechanical & Electrical
• Communicating with AutoCAD
• Understanding the AutoCAD user interface
• Preparing Workspace
• Starting a new Drawing
• Viewing a Drawing
• Understanding drawing scale in AutoCAD
• Moving around a drawing in “real time”
• Time-saving display tools
• Basic Drafting Tools
• Using different coordinate systems in CAD
• Using object snaps to control accuracy
• Saving time with running OSNAPS
• Creating and Editing 2D Geometry
• Creating lines, circles, and arcs in AutoCAD
• Erasing, moving, copying, scaling, and rotating objects
• Using grips for better editing
• Managing Object Properties
• Organizing drawing geometry using layers
• Working with different line types
• Options for changing object properties
• Basic Drawing Techniques
• Using AutoCAD to make objects parallel, longer, repeat, or symmetrical
• Trim unwanted segments, round object corners creating orthographic views
• Saving Time with Blocks
• Using a library of drawing components
• Drawing Annotation
• Use single and multiline text
• Learning dimension techniques
• Dimensioning angles, arcs, and circles
• Quick dimensions
• Working with Layouts
• Creating sheets for plotting
• Using viewports
• Setting layouts to plot to scale