• To get ready youth to overcome their fear of false beliefs
• To make the youth ready to face the challenges of world
• To make them able, how to harness for their future
• Encourage them to strive for excellence and take risks.
• To make them able to endure the adversities of life.
Remove the four letter word FEAR from the hearts of youth.
• Team Building
• Dangerous Fear Fighting Stunts
• Photoshoot with Cobras, Pythons and Crocs
• And Some Surprises
Safety Kit & Medical Staff:
A trained medical aid team shall be on the cruise to take care of any sort of medical help with their first-aid kit.
Only 60 selected participants can take part in this cruise by the personal interviews and signing an application form.
• Evening Tea
Certificate and Medal shall be given.