Join The Josh Tours for upcoming tour to explore indus valey civilization with lot of fun activities..
Duration: 2 Days, 1 Nights
Start Date: Saturday, 27th Jan, 2018
End Date: Sunday, 29th Jan, 2018
Last Date for Registration – 20th January, 2018
• Mohenjo Daro
• Kot Digi fort Khairpur
• Sadho Bela Mandir sukkur
• Boating in indus river
• Seven Sister Tomb sukkur
• Lansdown Bridge sukkur
• Faiz mehal (Subject to Permission)
• Sukkur Barrage
Who can join:
Individuals, Group of friends, families. Ideal for photographers.
Tour Cost: 9,500 Rs per person.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting Full payment in advance.
• Reporting time 12.30 a.m
• Departure from Karachi 011:00 a.m
• Breakfast at Ranipur
• Explore Sachal Sarmast Tomb
• Arrival and explore Kot Digi fort, Khairpur
• Visit Khairpur Faiz Mehal
• Arrival at Sukkur and Night Stay
• Breakfast at Sukkur
• Visit Sadho Belo Mandir
• Visit of Satin jo Astano
• Visit of Lanswdown Bridge / Sukkur Barrage
• Sightseeing at Mohenjo Daro
• Departure for Karachi
• Reach karachi
AC Transport round the trip
3 times standard meals during trip
Accommodation 4 Person Sharing
Payment Mode :
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account #: 0360746001
Account Title: The Josh Tours
Bank Name: Dubai Islamic Bank Land Mark Plaza I.
I Chandrigar Road
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whatsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on email@example.com OR just sms.
– 100% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 2 Days Before Event
Minimum Strength to Operate Any Trip (Day or Overnight) is 15. You may Join Individually or in a Group but if by Registration Deadline the Required Minimum Strength isn’t Complete, We will Postpone the Trip & Trip Participants will be Offered to Either Get a Refund or Get their Trip Rescheduled for Next Available Date. Thanks.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from TJT.