Discover the northern beauty of Pakistan, the tough terrain and the dramatic landscapes of Himalaya, Karakoram and Rakaposhi. Visit the most friendly people of the world. Breath the air at the second highest plateau and world’s highest border! It’s time to re-write your experiences!
Round Trip: From Islamabad to locations and back
Arrival/Departure date: July 1 – 15, 2017
Room Allocation: Room on sharing basis (2 each)
No of Days: 15 Days 14 Nights
Per person Cost: 45,000 PKR (For Pakistani National)
700 USD (For Non-Pakistani National)
Day 1 – Meeting at Islamabad at 10:00 pm and leaving for Besham / Naran night stay at Besham / Naran
Day 2 – Breakfast at Besham / Naran Lunch at Chilas & Drive to Gilgit with Night Stay
Day 3– Departure for Naltar Lake,
Funtime at Naltar
Night stay at Naltar (Camping)
Day 4 – Departure for Hunza
Arriving at Hunza Valley
View of Altit & Baltit Fort
Night stay at Hunza
Day 5 – Free day and sunset at Eagle’s Nest
Night stay at Hunza.
Day 6 – Visiting Attabad Lake & Trip to Borit Lake
Stay in sost / Gulmit
Day 7 – Day trip to Khunjerab Pass & Coming back to Gilgit for Night stay
Day 8 – Departure for Skardu
Visiting Kachura Lake & Stay at Skardu
Day 9 – Visiting Satpara Lake & Deosai
Night stay at Deosai
Day 10 – Coming back to Skardu
Free Day in Skardu, A visit to Cold Desert
Day 11 – Departure for Khaplu
Visit to Khaplu & sightseeing of Khaplu Fort
Night stay at Khaplu
Day 12 – Visit to Shigar Fort & Mantoka Lake
Night stay at Skardu.
Day 13 – Departure for Chillas Night stay at chillas
Day 14 – Departure for Naran / Besham Night Stay
Day 15 – Departure for Islamabad Night stay at Islamabad.
• The above rates are net and include all government taxes.
• These rates are subject to current Government taxes. If any taxes are revised including VAT the rates quoted will be revised accordingly
• Rooms subject to availability at the time of your confirmation.
THE ABOVE PRICE INCLUDE:
• Accommodation in standard rooms on sharing basis with Breakfast & Dinner Included at hotels specified or of a similar standard.
• Transportation by air-conditioned vehicles as per the above itinerary.
ABOVE PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Cost of lunches
• Meals other than mentioned above.
• The cost of beverage throughout the tour.
• Expenses of a personal nature.
• Any other services not specified above.
• Entrance fees other than mention above.
OTHER CONDITIONS: Optional excursions and additional services could be provided for which we will charge additionally.
• 21 days or less – 100% cancellation charge.
• Between 22 days and 28 days – 50% cancellation charges or the equivalent of the first two days’ charges depending on the program and period of stay.
• Above 29 days – No cancellation charges provided no commitment or advances are made to 3rd parties.
HOTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS: The official check-in time at all hotels will be 1200 hrs – 1400 hrs (depend on the hotel). The official check-out time at all hotels will be 1100 hrs. Hotel Check in/Check out times are fixed and there is no guarantee for early/late check-in /out unless paid for