The participants are required to solve a crime case (might be a murder case) by identifying true criminal(s), motive and consequence of crime and guess the real story behind crime. They will pursue to unfold clues by visiting places of interest and interrogating witnesses and suspects. Finally they will make a report out of whatever they conclude from their investigation and present it on the judgment day.
Rules & Regulations:
1. The participants shall submit their result in the announced time limit.
2. Interrogation among participants and suspects should be one team at a time.
3. Taking pictures of evidence(s)is allowed
4. If any team is bothered by another team they shall report it to the organizers of the CSI event.
5. In case of any team caught fighting after first warning both of the teams might get disqualified disregard of whoever started the mess.
6. Max members per team: 5
7. Min members per team:2
8. All participants should present on the judgment day with PowerPoint presentation.
9. The presentation must cover the answers regarding murderer’s name, motive, evidence, weapon of murder, storyline, etc
10. It is your chance to prove yourself as a judge in front of a criminal court, it will be a challenge for you to prove that your suspect is guilty otherwise what’s good in being a detective if you can’t prove what you are saying.
Rs.700 per team, Maximum of 5 members are allowed per team (University)
Rs.400 per team, Maximum of 5 members are allowed per team (School)
1st Position: Exclusive Prize
2nd Position: Exclusive Prize