Chess is not just a game it’s a battle between two minds it enhance critical thinking, enhances problem-solving skills, concentration, creativity and intellectual maturity. As Charles Buxton said “In life, as in chess, forethought wins.”
This time Tectiqs`16 is coming up with the event of chess so come and be the part of this event
Rules & Regulations:
1. In 1st round each player will have 15 minutes. 2nd Round each player will have 20 min, Semi final matches each player will have 25 minutes and Final match each player will have 30 minutes.(Groups and Rounds will be finalized after registration)
2. A player can win a game by checkmate, resigning of opponent, time and walkthrough.
3. All international Chess rules (FIDE Chess rules) are applicable like stalemate touch-move, en-passant rule etc.
4. To declare a game Tie, 3-fold repetition, insufficient material and 50 move draw rules are applicable.
5. In case of outside assistance, a guilty player will be disqualified.
6. In case of conflict, the decision of the organizer or referee will be considered as final decision.
7. If you are 5 minutes late for the game organizer can give a walkover to your opponent.
Rs.500 per entry (University)
Rs.500 per entry (School)
1st Position: Exclusive Prize
2nd Position: Exclusive Prize