| Event Dates |
> Departure From Lahore 6th July 10:00 PM
> Departure From Islamabad 7th July 04:00 AM
Attractions >> Swat | Kalam | Ushu Forest | Mataltang | Mahudhand Lake | Live BBQ at River Bank | Tea | Breakfast | Lunch | Mineral Water | Drinks
| Trip Cost |
From Lahore to Lahore Rs.11,000/-
From Islamabad to Islamabad Rs.10500/-
Accommodation: Hotel (rooms on sharing basis)
1200 extra per night for couples.
| Group Discounts |
Group of 10 people and above get 8% Discount on all seats
Group of 20 and above get 12 % Discount on all seats
Call Now and Get Your Seat Booked, before its too late. Limited Seats Only.
Waleed Ahmed: 0321-4213854 | 0323-4917834
| Registration |
>> Last Date For Registration is 1st July 2017
For registration make payment of Rs.3000/-
Balance Payment at Departure Time
| For online payments |
Account #: 1-3-23-20311-714120103
Account Title: Waleed Ahmed
Bank Name: Summit bank
Branch Name: G1 Market, johar town, LHR
By hand Payment To Waleed Ahmed / at office and get receipt of that amount.
| Main Plan |
Day 00 | Thursday | 6th July | Departure from Lahore | Time: 11:00 PM
Day 01 | Friday | 7th July |
• Arrival at Fiza Ghat around 9:00 AM.
• Breakfast at Fizza Ghat
• Lunch at Bahrain
• Sightseeing & Photography at kalam
• BBQ Dinner & Bonfire, Overnight Stay at Hotel in Kalam
Day 02 | Saturday | 8th July | Early Morning Departure for Mahodand Lake | 09:00 AM Max
• Breakfast at Hotel
• Off to Mahodand Lake
• Sightseeing Ushu Forest | Mataltan
• Sight seeing at Mahodand Lake
• Packed Lunch at Mahodand Lake.
• Back to Hotel after full days Excursion, Amusement & Adventure
• Dinner and stay at Hotel in Kalam
Day 03 | Sunday | 9th July | Early Morning Departure | 09:00 AM Max
• Hotel Breakfast
• Departure for Lahore
• Lunch at Takht-Bai
• Dinner On The Way
• Back to Home Sweet Home around 2-3 am. (Next Day)
i) Luxury Transport
iii) Jeeps if required
iv) Rooms on sharing basis
v) Services of a guide
vi) Quality Meals ( Break fast, lunch, dinner)
vii) Road tolls & Tax
vii) First Aid Kit
viii) Bon Fire
ix) 1 day Live BBQ
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days..
13. Event Guardians is Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15.The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,
18. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully
For Upcoming Events Please Visit