Travelore Adventures is organizing a 2 day trip after popular demand to visit this scenic waterfall located near Chinnari. Almost 300 meter high waterfall in Jehlum Valley of Pakistan administer Kashmir, is a big attraction for tourists in the region. The waterfall is accessible from Muzaffarabad and Chinnari town by road.
Chamm waterfall in Jehlum Valley attracts tourists from across the board.
Hiking level: Easy
People wanting to join us from other cities please give us a call at the numbers given at the end.
From Islamabad: 5000
From Lahore: 7000
From Peshawar: 6000
50% advance is compulsory for registration.
Registration form link: (Compulsory)
Registration form: http://goo.gl/forms/cf8D9Vp0vg
5% Discount on bringing 5 people.
15% Discount on bringing 10 people.
25%% Discount on bringing 15 or more people.
Gathering Time: 6:30 AM
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Breakfast stop on the way to Muzaffarabad: 9:30
Departure for Chinnari: 10:30
Arrival At Chinnari: 2:30
Leaving for Chamb: 3:30
Arrival at Chamb: 4:30
Set up camp for overnight stay.
Wake up call: 8:00 am
Sightseeing and Exploring: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Pack up: 12:00 pm
Departure for Islamabad: 12:30 pm
Lunch in Muzaffarabad: 3pm
Arrival in Islamabad: 9:30 pm
3 time quality meals.
Services of guide.
Services Not included:
– Any personal expenses/refreshments (beverages/snacks/drinks)
– Extra expenses caused due to road sliding or any other reason.
– Emergency rescue
– Life guard
– Personal Porter
– Anything not mentioned explicitly in the package.
Terms and Conditions:
– The organizers have the rights to cancel the event at any time without prior notice.
– Immoral conduct/ misbehaving with organizers/team members or participants is strictly prohibited.
– Smoking in the transport vehicle is strictly not allowed under any circumstances.
– Females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
– A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females)
(If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently.)
– Locals norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
– Members will be be accountable for any garbage by them. Please show the sign of being an educated nation.
– Environmental care is a must. No garbage will be disposed. Keep the wrappers and empty bottles with you and dispose them off properly.
– Arrival and Departure timings can be different from ones originally mentioned due to unforeseen circumstances and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for such delays.
– Travelore Adventures and its team members will not be responsible for any theft of personal items.
– Kindly keep your belongings under your supervision at all times.
– Travelore Adventures is not responsible for delays due to Act of God, political reasons, unavoidable circumstances.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be held responsible for any insurance claims in case (God forbid) any accident shall happen.
– All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
1 week prior to event: 100% refund.
72 hours prior to the event: 25% deduction.
48 hours prior to the event: 50% deduction.
24 hours prior to the event: 75% deduction/
No refund if cancelled within 24 hours prior to the event.
A/c Title: Ghayyur Jadoon
Askari Bank: 0008-0210130194
0345-5264783 (Whatsapp ONLY)
0333-5420840 (Whatsapp ONLY)