Winter trip to Hunza
5th-10th December 2017
Land Cost @ Rs. 19500 per person
Day 01 Islamabad – Besham – Chilas
• Early morning departure from Islamabad at 5:30 am
• We depart early and drive to Chilas via Besham.
• Later we reach Chilas and transfer to hotel for night stay.
Day 02 Chilas – Raikot Bridge – Karimabad
• After breakfast, we start driving to Raikot Bridge and onwards
driving on KKH, we make a few photo stop at Thalechi, offering
breathtaking views of snow covered massif of Nanga Parbat.
• We will also make a photo stop at Unique Point at the
confluence of Gilgit & Indus River. The place also offers the
view of 3 mighty mountain ranges i.e. Karakoram, Himalayas
and Hindu Kush.
• We make a lunch stop at Gilgit town in some local restaurant.
• From Gilgit, we drive to Karimabad, the capital town of Hunza
Valley. We cross several villages of Nagar & Hunza valleys and
make a photo stop at Rakaposhi view point.
• We take off from KKH and reach Karimabad where we transfer
to hotel for night stay.
Day 03 Karimabad – Excursion Khunjerab Pass
• Getting up early in the morning will enable to witness unique natural phenomena of sunrise at Rakaposhi and other peaks (optional).
• After an early breakfast, we will make an excursion of Khunjerab Pass (subject to road condition) in the evening, we return to hotel for a free evening.
Day 04 Karimabad – Local sightseeing
• Ultar, Hunza Dome, Bublimating, Spantik and Diran are famous peaks surrounds us at Karimabad, while Rakaposhi at 7788m dominates the whole panorama.
• At Karimabad, we visit Baltit Fort Museum & Altit Fort and evening is free to explore the village and bazaar.
• Dinner & night stay at hotel.
Day 05 Karimabad – Naran
• After breakfast, we start driving back for Besham.
• Dinner & Night stay in Besham Continental
Day 06 Besham – Islamabad
• Early breakfast and departure for drive to Islamabad making a lunch stop en route. On arrival, drop at one designated place in Islamabad.
End of the Tour
Meals: Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners (single dish menu)
Transport : Private, temperature controlled
Driver : Wages, food and his accommodation
Guide : Throughout the tour
First Aid : Basic medicines and first aid kit
Chilas : Shangrila Midway House
Karimabad : Hunza Darbar
Besham : Besham Continental
x Entrance fee at sites & museums
x Personal insurance of participants & their luggage
x Extra expenses due to landslidesroad blocksacts of
naturepolitical reasons etc.
x Any item not mentioned above
Confirm your booking with 50% in Advance Payment.
Bank Account Details
Standard Chartered Bank
Account Title: SAIYAH
Account Number: 08-4011821-02
Branch : I-8 Markaz Islamabad
For Further Information Please Contact:
To stay updated for our upcoming events please visit our website :http://www.saiyah.com.pk/
A Destination Management Company
Office No. 3, Ground Floor
Plaza 2000, I-8 Markaz