Karachi Travellers Group (KTG) proudly presents you another exciting tour to witness colorful Chilam Joshi Festival of Kalash Valley, the valleys of most beautiful yet so mysterious people of Pakistan.
The Joshi (Chilimjusht) / Spring Festival of the Kalash people is taking place from 15 – 17 May 2017 at the Kalash Valleys in Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province, Pakistan. Three day festival starts at Rumbur valley and then move on to the other valleys i.e. Bhamboreet and Barir. In this festival Kalashi people pray for safety of their fields & animals before leaving to their fields and for this purpose they spread milk on their gods. People of Kalash valley love music and dance on the beat of drums. Women dance in circle on different songs. An interesting fact about Kalashi people is that they do not mourn on the deaths. They corpses are buried above the ground in wooden boxes instead of being buried in the ground.
Duration: 8 Days, 7 Nights
Start Date: Thursday, 11th May 2017
End Date: Thursday, 18th May 2017
Last Date for Registration: 30th April 2017 (Islamabad members)
Last Date for Registration: 20th April 2017 (Karachi members)
After that we will not be able to book train tickets.
Main attraction of tour:
• Chilam Joshi Festival
• The beautiful valleys of Kalash
• Rich culture of Kalashi Tribes
• Lowari Pass / Tunnel
• Darosh / Upper Dir
• Camping at Kalash
17000 PKR from Islamabad
23000 PKR from Karachi (via Economy train)
29000 PKR from Karachi (via A.C. train) subject to availability
32000 PKR from Karachi (via Green Line train)
Note: These prices are for 3 person sharing basis.
For couples, need seperate room / camp would be charge Rs 1500 per night stay.
Children under 2 years of age will stay free of charge.
Children between 2-10 years will be charge half and will provided folding seats.
Please deposit non-refundable Rs 5000 (for Islamabad members) and Rs 12000 (Karachi members) at the time of booking and rest of the payment should be submitted at the time of departure of trip.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/Cash By hand (only for Karachi members)
70 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 week of expedition.
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 3 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 2 day of expedition.
— will be posted soon —
• Train tickets
• AC Transport
• Quality food / refereshment
• Comfortable camping/hotel accommodation (3/4 person sharing)
• Couples need separate room will charge extra Rs 1500/ night
• No meal in train will be serve
• Basic First Aid kit
• Guided and pre-arranged trip
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:-
• Porter for Personal luggage.
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies.
• Personal insurances of clients.
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Anything not mentioned above.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the group at any stage of the trip.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary Team Leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.
You can also contact us for cusotmize family, corporate or students group tours for same or any other toursit destination of Pakistan. We Make It Simple!