Ranikot Fort (Sindhi: رني ڪوٽ, Urdu: قلعہ رانی کوٹ ) is a historical fort near Sann, Jamshoro District, Sindh, Pakistan. Ranikot Fort is also known as The Great Wall of Sindh سنڌ جي عظيم ديوار and is believed to be among one of the world’s largest forts with a circumference of approximately 26 kilometres (16 mi).
Rs. 4,800/= per head
•All Meals & Snacks during the trip
•Camping with sleeping bag
HARDCORE in terms of traveling & trekking (those who are not good at trekking or traveling on third rated roads are discouraged for joining in. Please be aware, in terms of traveling or trekking, it is not a luxurious trip by any means)
MODE OF TRANSPORT:
– Luxury Airconditioned Coaster/Coach (Karachi – Rani Kot – Karachi)
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
LIST OF MEMBER’S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
-Lighter or match stick
-Sandals / Chappl(s)
– Personal Clothing
– Swim Suit(s)
– Bed Sheet(s)
ITINERARY / DETAILS:
10 December 2016
– Departure from Karachi 10 AM
– Lunch on the way
– Arrival Ranikot fort 5 PM
– Setup of camps
– Tea serving
– BBQ LIVE
– Bonfire arrangements
– Night in the camps
11 December 2016
– Breakfast halwapuri / Anda Paratha
– Visit of Paryo jo tar (Pond)
– visit of Mohan gate
– visit of Ranikot Wall (26 kms)
– Back to Karachi
– Lunch on Highway
– Arrival Karachi
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment could be made by hand by the participants or you can deposit the registration charges directly into the bank account.
In case of depositing in the bank account the details:
Account title: Royal Tourism Pakistan
Account Number: 0932218124745
Bank Name: United Bank Limited (UBL)
Branch : Bahadarabad, Karachi Branch( Br Code 0932)
Mohsin Ali Shah
+92 300 8989525
+92 300 0364456
Royal Tourism Pakistan