Explore the heavenly beautiful Neelam Valley of Azad Kashmir along with the stunning and less explored Banjosa Lake, ideal locations to observe nature in it’s full bounty which is found scattered over every inch of the gracefull hills and the lovely valleys.
This event is designed specailly for newly married couples / families who wish to go out and spend some quality time in beautiful valleys.
Duration: 9 Days, 8 Nights
Start Date: Saturday, 23 December 2017
End Date: Sunday, 31 December 2017
Last Date for Registration: 23rd November 2017
After that we will not be able to book train tickets.
Main attraction of tour:
• Sharda / Upper Neelam
• Banjosa Lake
• Pir Sohawa (The Monal) Islamabad
• Lake View Point Islamabad
• The Monal, Margala Hills
17,000 PKR from Islamabad.
32,000 PKR from Karachi (via Green Line Train)
29,000 PKR from Karachi (via Tezgam AC class)
23,000 PKR from Karachi (via Economy Class)
We recommend Green Line package for Karachi members.
Couples need separate room will be charge additional Rs. 1000 per night stay. (6000 from Karachi & 4000 from Islamabad)
Children under 2 years of age will stay free of charge.
Children between 2-10 years will be charge half and will provided folding seats.
Please deposit (non-refundable) Rs 12,000 per head for Karachi members and Rs. 5,000 for Islamabad members at the time of booking and rest of the payment should be submitted on departure time in cash.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/Cash By hand (only for Karachi members)
• Karachi to Islamabad via Green Line Train 10:00 pm
• Reach Islamabad
• Dinner and night stay in Hotel / Guest House
• Departure from Islamabad.
• Lunch at Muzaffarabad.
• Reach Keran. dinner and movie night at Keran.
• Night stay at Keran, Neelam Valley.
• After breakfast departure for Sharda (subject to opening)
• Short visit of Sharda University.
• Visit of Upper Neelam
• Departure for Kutton
• Reach Kutton, explore the surroundings.
• Dinner and night stay at Jagran Resorts.
• After breakfast departure for Banjosa Lake
• Lunch at Neelam Point, Kohala / or Sudhan Gali
• Photography stop on the way
• Reach Banjosa Lake
• Dinner & night stay in hotel / guest house at Banjosa
• Free day for boating / explore surroundings of Banjosa Lake
• Dinner & Night stay at Banjosa Lake
• Departure for Islamabad after breakfast
• Visit of Lake View Point, Islamabad (if time permits)
• Visit of Monal Restaurant at Pir Sohawa
• Dinner at Monal Restaurant
• Night Stay at Islamabad
• Free time till 1:00 pm
• Leave for Railway Station 1:30 pm
• Board Green Line Express for Karachi 3:00 pm
• Reach Karachi at 1:00 pm (ETA)
• End of services
• Train tickets as per package
• Air-conditioned Transport
• 3 times standard meals during trip.
• Comfortable family hotels throughout trip (3/4 person sharing for families / individuals)
• Couples need separate room will be charge extra Rs 1000/ night.
• Pre-arranged & Guided trip
• Preliminary First Aid Box
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:-
• Porter for Personal luggage.
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
• Personal insurances of clients.
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Entry / Chair Lift Tickets
• Any item not mentioned above
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents nor loss of any valuable item.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.
You can contact us for customize family, corporate or group tours to same or any other tourist destination of Pakistan. We make it simple!