Join THE JOSH TOURS & ROYAL ADVENTURE CLUB, A Joint Venture event to explore the beauty of Astola Island.
Astola Island, also known as Jezira Haft Talar, Satadip or ‘Island of the Seven Hills’, is a small uninhabited Pakistani island in the Arabian Sea approximately 25 km (16 mi) south of the nearest part of the coast and 39 km (24 mi) southeast of the fishing port of Pasni. Astola is Pakistan’s largest offshore island at approximately 6.7 km (4.2 mi) long with a maximum width of 2.3 km (1.4 mi) and an area of approximately 6.7 km2 (2.6 sq mi). The highest point is 246 ft (75 m) above sea level. Administratively, the island is part of the Pasni subdistrict of Gwadar District in Balochistan province. The island can be accessed by motorized boats from Pasni, with a journey time of about 5 hours to reach the island.
ONLY 20 SEATS (1ST COME 1ST SERVE)
Departure Date: 10th February (08 PM)
Arrival Date 12th February 2016
Tour Dates: 10th, 11th, 12th February 2017
18,000 Per Person.
Departure from Karachi 08:00 PM
Arrival Pasni Breakfast Stop.
Transpfer to Boats (Noral Boats)
Departure for Astola Islanad ( MAX 3 Hours Boat Ride)
Lunch at Astola Islanad
Rest time 2 Hours
Start of trek to Summit Astola Island
Camping at Astola Island
Bonfire at Camp SITE
Live Fishing and BBQ at CAMP SITE
Night Stay in the camps
Departure from Astola Island (3 Hours Boat Ride)
Breakfast – at Pasni
Short stop at Buzzi Pass & Princess of Hope
Lunch at Winder/Agore
Arrival back in Karachi
– Life jackets
– Camping Equipment
– Boat for astola Islanad from Pasni / Ormara
– 3 Time Standard Meal
– Services of Guide
– Road Toll and Taxes
1- Every Member must keep his her Original CNIC
Contact Person :
• Hammad Shakil
+ 92 3333 3594811
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
Payment & refund policy:
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 5 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 2 day of expedition.
Mode Of Payment:
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account #: 1234-1234-211275376
Branch Code # 1234
Account Title: Hammad Shakil Khan
Bank Name: UBL Al Rehman Brand I.I Chandrigar Road.
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whatsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on email@example.com OR just sms.
THE TRIP IS GOOD FOR?
* Families & Kids
* Corporate Groups
* Photographers & Explorers
* Adventure Enthusiasts
* Sightseeing Lovers
* University Students
List of Personal Equipments
• Sun Glasses
• Water Bottles
• Lighter or Match stick
• Torch with extra cells
• Tissue roll
• First aid basic medicines
• Extra clothes for Swimming
• Carrying Bag
• Power Banks
• Fishing Equipment if interested in fishing
• Red/Green Lights for Milky way Photography
• Sun block
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from TJT.
I further understand that on adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Terms & Condition
Before requesting to register for tour, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.