This autumn season, let Karachi Travellers Group (KTG) take you to witness one of the most amazing autmn season of Hunza Valley along with the untouched and unmatched beautiful valley of Naltar!
One of the most beautiful place on earth is Hunza valley Pakistan. It is situated in Gilgit region of Pakistan and is at more than two hour drive from the Gilgit city on Karakoram Highway. Autumn colors are more fascinating than the monotonous green in summer. Autumn of Hunza considered best in the world after William town in U.S.A. There are shades of every color from red to green and from yellow to red. But red and yellow are most dominating.
Duration: 10 Days, 9 Nights
Start Date: Friday, 06th October 2017
End Date: Sunday, 15th October 2017
Last Date for Registration – 15th September 2017
(After that train tickets are not guaranteed).
Main attraction of tour:
• Babusar Top
• Lulusar Lake
• Hunza autumn colors
• Nagar Valley
• Baltit Fort
• Passu Cones
• Eagle’s Nest / Duikar
• Attabad Lake & Tunnel
• Traditional foods of Hunza & Nagar Valley
• Khunjrab pass (Pak-China border)
• Hussaini bridge (If time permits)
• Nomal Village
• Naltar Valley (on 4×4 Jeeps)
• Naltar Lakes (Bashkiri I & Bashkiri II) (On 4×4 Jeeps)
• Gilgit City
• Khanian (Kaghan Valley)
19000 PKR from Islamabad
25000 PKR from Karachi (via Tezgam Non A.C. Economy train) subject to availbility
31000 PKR from Karachi (via Tezgam A.C. Business train) subject to availbility
34000 PKR from Karachi (via Greenline A.C. Business train)
Additional separate rooms charges Rs. 7,000 for couples from Karachi and Rs. 5,000 from Islamabad
Children under 2 years of age will stay free of charge.
Children between 2-10 years will be charged half and will be provided folding seats in coaster.
Confirmations will only be considered after submitting Rs 12,000 per person for Karachi members and Rs. 5,000 per person for Islamabad members (non-refundable) in advance to book your seat and rest of the payment should be paid at the time of departure of trip.
Mode of Payment:
Online transfer/Easy Paisa/Cash By hand (only for Karachi members)
• Leave Karachi via train.
• Reach islamabad.
• Dinner and night stay at Guest House in Islamabad
• Early Morning Departure from Islamabad (4 AM).
• Breakfast at Balakot
• Lunch on the way
• Short stop at Lulusar Lake
• Short stay at Babusar Top
• Dinner and night stay at Chilas.
• Breakfast 7:30 and departure for Chilas
• Short stay at 3 mountains junction.
• Lunch on the way
• Check in to hotel / guest house
• Visit of Baltit Fort.
• Visit of Eagle’s Nest / Duikar
• Dinner and night stay at Hunza
• Departure for Khunjerab after breakfast
• Short Stay at Attabad Lake View Point
• Visit of Khunjerab Pass (Pakistan/China border)
• Provision of Daypacks.
• Short visit of Hussaini bridge (If time permits)
• Dinner and night stay at Hunza/Nagar
• Departure for Naltar after breakfast
• Transfer to Jeeps at Rahimabad/Nomal
• Visit of Naltar Valley.
• Visit of Naltar Lakes.
• Lunch/Daypacks at Naltar valley.
• Dinner and night stay at Gilgit.
• Early morning departure from Gilgit
• Short stay at Babusar Top
• Lunch at Besal.
• Dinner and night stay at Khanian (Kaghan Valley).
• Departure from Khanian after breakfast
• Lunch on the way.
• Dinner and night stay at Islamabad
• Board Train from Islamabad
• Arrive Karachi.
• End of services.
• Train tickets according to package
• AC Transport Islamabad-Hunza-Islamabad
• 4×4 Jeeps (for Naltar Valley)
• 3 times standard meals during trip (Note: Daypacks will be provided instead of Lunch during the days with long travel).
• Accommodation (3-4 person sharing)
• Couples need separate room will be charged extra Rs 1000/ night.
• No meal in train will be served.
• Basic First Aid kit.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:-
• Porter for Personal luggage.
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
• Personal insurances of clients.
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Entrance tickets at Forts & Museums.
• Anything not mentioned above.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• KTG is neither responsible for any personal injuries and accidents.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members.
• Maximum 10 Kg personal baggage is allowed & every member have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Warm/thermal clothes are essential for this trip as it will be cold at nights.
• Drugs and weapons are strictly not allowed.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the group at any stage of the trip.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary team Leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from KTG.
Want same customize family, corporate or students / group tour? Contact us and we will be happy to arrange on for you!