The road trip to Gawadar is not about reaching the destination itself, it’s about the journey you take to the destination. The road trip features the magnificent Makran Coastal Highway which is no less in beauty than the mighty Karakoram Highway.
The journey through this coastal belt of Pakistan along the mystical Makran mountain range will make you fall in love with the region.
The road trip also features the beautiful Ormara beach, Kund Malir beach, Hingol National Park and the well-known Princess of Hope.
Winter is the best season to visit southern Baluchistan which is generally warm throughout the year.
Our itinerary is designed in a way where you can get the best experience out of the trip. Our explorers travel and visit the place themselves and design the trip accordingly so that our members are at the right place at the right time, which is a significant part of the overall traveling experience.
12:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
02:30 AM: Tea and restroom break at Winder, a small town in Baluchistan.
05:30 AM: Sunrise at Kund Malir Beach, followed by breakfast.
07:30 AM: 15 minute stop at Princess of Hope
01:00 PM: Arrival at Gwadar.
03:00 PM: Lunch.
04:30 PM: Departure for muqaam e yare
Witness the sun setting over the Arabian sea.
07:00 PM: Tea at Marjan Hotel – situated on a mountain top and provides view of whole Gwadar city
09:30 PM: Dinner at Hotel.
Rest and sleep in rooms.
05:30 AM: Departure for sunrise
08:00 AM: Breakfast
08:30 AM: Visit of fish harbor and boat making industry.
09:00 AM: Visit of Gwadar bazaar.
09:30 AM: Departure from Gwadar
02:30 PM: Lunch at Ormara beach.
06:00 PM: Stop at Makran Coastal Highway to witness the last sunset of the trip.
08:30 PM: Tea and restroom break at Winder.
10:00 PM: Arrival Karachi
– AC Transport, We provide you with a new model Toyota Coaster or Hiace.
– Accommodation in Rooms. (3-4 person sharing).
– Breakfast (Two Times), Lunch (Two Times) & Dinner Included.
– Professional Photography.
– Services of a Tour Guide.
– Basic First Aid Kit.
9500/- per head.
10% Discount for a group of 5 or more.
Only 15 slots available on first come, first serve basis.
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not travel enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.
100% payment is to be made in advance in order to confirm your seat.
LIST OF PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
– Pea Cap
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
-Sandals / Chapples
– Personal Cloths
– Bed Sheet
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment could be made by hand by the participants or you can deposit the registration charges directly into the bank account.
In case of depositing in the bank account the details:
Account title: Royal Tourism Pakistan
Account Number: 0932218124745
Bank Name: United Bank Limited (UBL)
Branch : Bahadarabad, Karachi Branch( Br Code 0932)
Mohsin Ali Shah
+92 300 8989525
+92 300 0364456
Royal Tourism Pakistan
SB 08 block 2 gulshan e iqbal beside jubilee insurance near gulshan chowrangi Karachi.