Travelore Adventures brings you an amazing opportunity to explore Neelum Valley in Kashmir, also known as heaven on earth.
From Islamabad: 13,000/-
From Lahore: 15,000/-
Minimum deposit for seat booking: 6000 rupees
Registration form: (Compulsory)
5% discount to anyone bringing 5 people.
10% discount to anyone bringing 10 people.
20% discount to anyone bringing 15 or more people.
Foreigners cannot join this trip due to restriction from security agencies.
-Departure from Lahore : 1:30am
-Arrival and breakfast at Islamabad: 6:00am
-Join the group from Islamabad
-Departure from Islamabad: 7:00 am
-Lunch at Muzaffarabad: 11:30 pm
-Departure from Muzaffarabad: 1:00 pm
-Visit of Dhanni WaterFall
-Night Stay & Dinner at Keran: 7:00 pm
-Break Fast:7:00 am
-Departure for Sharda:7:30 am
-Arrival at Sharda:10:00 am
-Arrival at kel:12:00 pm
-Departure for Arang Kel: 2:00 pm
-Arrival at Arang Kel: 4:00 pm (Hike)
-Dinner & Night Stay at Kel: 8:00 pm
-Early Departure from Kel: 8:00 am
-Arrival at Helmet & Taobut:11:30 am
-Visit & Sight Seeing at Taobut:12:00 pm
-Lunch at Taobut: 2:00 pm
-Back to Kel:5:30 pm
-Arrival at Sharda:7:30 pm
-Night Stay & Dinner at Sharda:9:00 pm
– Visit of of an old Buddhist University Sharda: 9:00 am
– Departure for Keran:11:00 am
– Lunch at Keran:1:30 pm
– Arrival at Islamabad: 10:00 pm
– Arrival at Lahore: late night
– Luxury Transport
– Hotel on sharing basis/ Tents for Adventure lovers.
– Services of a guide
– Jeep charges
– 3 Times Standard food
– Road tolls & Taxes
– Basic first aid kit
– Photography of members by official photographers
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
– Porter for Personal language (Rucksack, Sleeping bags etc)
– Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
– Personal insurances of clients
– Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
– Extra expenses due to landslidesroad blocks
– Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
– Any item not mentioned above
Details of Area:
(Neelam Valley) is located in Azad Kashmir Region. Neelam valley is a 144 km long bow-shaped deeply forested region in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan.
Neelum Valley is situated at the North & North-East of Muzaffarabad, running parallel to Kaghan Valley. The two valleys are only separated by snow-covered peaks, some over 4000m above sea level.
(Keran) is situated on the bank of the river Neelum 1524 meters above sea level. It has some very picturesque scenery. The main attraction for this place is that India is visible on the other side of the river. There is also a small military bridge that connects the two divides, and one can see both Pakistani and Indian soldiers patrolling. Valley Trackers has a rest house built here as well. It is a very healthy place from environmental point of view.
(Sharda) a breath-taking green spot at an altitude of 1981m. Shardi and Nardi are two mountain peaks overlooking the valley, reputedly named after legendary princess Sharda. It has a captivating landscape with numerous springs and hill-sides covered with trees. On the right bank, opposite Sharda, the Neelum is joined by the Surgan Nallah along which a track leads to Nurinar Pass and through it to the Kaghan Valley. Ruins of an old Buddhist University can also be found in Sharda.
(Kel) a small village situated at a height of 2097m. This is another picturesque place in the Neelum Valley. The Shounter Nallah joins river Neelum at this place and leads to Gilgit Agency (Northern Areas).
(Taobut) is one of the most beautiful point of Neelum valley, it is the end point of Pakistan, Excellent scenic beauty, panoramic views, towering hills on both sides of the noisy Neelum river, lush green forests, enchanting streams and attractive surroundings make the valley a dream come true.
(Athmuqam) is situated at a height of 1371m, it is the sub-divisional headquarters of the area. It is an attractive place known for its variety of fruit. All necessary facilities via bazaars, post offices, banks, hospitals, and telephone exchanges are present.
(Dowarian) is lush hilly village about 22 km away from Authmuqam. It is the base camp for Ratti Gali lake located at the border of Dawarian and Kaghan Valley. This village has very high literacy rate in all over the Neelam, which is about 80%. In Dowarian there are oldest Govt school also located.
Terms and Conditions:
– The organizers have the rights to cancel the event at any time without prior notice.
– Immoral conduct/ misbehaving with organizers/team members or participants is strictly prohibited.
– Smoking in the transport vehicle is strictly not allowed under any circumstances.
– Females should be given special respect and privacy privileges in all circumstances.
– A member needs to have prior permission before taking pictures of other members. (Especially females)
(If found guilty of taking pictures without consent the memory card will be confiscated permanently.)
– Locals norms and traditions should be respected at all times.
– Members will be be accountable for any garbage by them. Please show the sign of being an educated nation.
– Environmental care is a must. No garbage will be disposed. Keep the wrappers and empty bottles with you and dispose them off properly.
– Arrival and Departure timings can be different from ones originally mentioned due to unforeseen circumstances and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for such delays.
– Travelore Adventures and its team members will not be responsible for any theft of personal items.
– Kindly keep your belongings under your supervision at all times.
– Travelore Adventures is not responsible for delays due to Act of God, political reasons, unavoidable circumstances.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be held responsible for any insurance claims in case (God forbid) any accident shall happen.
– All activities shall be done by members on their own accord and Travelore Adventures will not be responsible for any mishaps whatsoever.
– Travelore Adventures shall not be responsible for anything not mentioned explicitly.
Cancellation/Exchange of seat charges:
1 week prior to event: 100% refund.
72 hours prior to the event: 25% deduction.
48 hours prior to the event: 50% deduction.
24 hours prior to the event: 75% deduction/
No refund if cancelled within 24 hours prior to the event.
(Advance deposits are non-refundable)
– First come First get basis.
– Females are encouraged to join.
– Detailed Email will be sent to registered participants 2 days before event.
– On Spot Payment is not acceptable
– Advance payment non-refundable
A/c Title: Ghayyur Jadoon
Askari Bank: 0008-0210130194
0345-5264783 (Whatsapp Text/Call)