| ITINERARY |
– Departure from Lahore around 9 pm
– KKH travel
– Reach Astore
– visit Rama valley and Rama Lake
– Night Stay: Rama
– Deosai plains
– visit deosai plains, shesar lake, barapani, sadpara lake
– Night Stay: Skurdu
– Explore Skardu
– visit Shangrilla Lake, Kachura lake, Kharphochu fort
– Departure to Shigar
– Night Stay: Shigar
– Explore Shigar
– Departure to Khaplu
– Night Stay: Khaplu
– Departure for Skardu
– Departure for Hunza
– Explore Hunza
– Baltit Fort
– Altit Fort
– Eagle’s Nest
– Visit Khunjrab and Back to Hunza
– KKH travel
– Reach Lahore
| PLACES TO BE VISITED |
| LAKES |
– Rama Lake
– Sheosar Lake
– Satpara Lake
– Shangrilla Lake
– Kachura Lake
– Attabad Lake
| FORTS |
– Kharphochu Fort
– Shigar Fort
– Khaplu Fort / Palace
– Baltit Fort
– Altit Fort
| COST |
Cost per head – Rs 39,500
| DISCOUNTS |
One person free on a group of 10 (10+1)
All those who travelled atleast once with Event Guardians
| SERVICE INCLUDED |
| SERVICES NOT INCLUDED |
– Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
– Personal insurances of clients
– Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
– Extra expenses due to landslidesroad blocks
– Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
– Any item not mentioned above
| LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION & PAYMENT SUBMISSION |
Sunday July 18, 2017
Balance Payment at Departure Time
| For online payments |
Account #: 1-3-23-20311-714120103
Account Title: Waleed Ahmed
Bank Name: Summit bank
Branch Name: G1 Market, johar town, LHR
Call Now and Get Your Seat Booked, before it’s too late. Limited Seats Only.
Waleed Ahmed: 0321-4213854 | 0316-4516747
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days..
13. Event Guardians is Independent and Private Organization. we do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
14. Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15.The Organizers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,
18. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully
For Upcoming Events Please Visit